For those wondering how to redeem MTG Arena codes, this guide will walk you through the process. We will include steps to redeem codes in-game (PC/Mac) as well as directly on the Wizards website for those who prefer that method or only play on mobile.
Here’s how to redeem a code in-game (PC/mac)
1. Launch MTG Arena3. Navigate to the top menu bar and click Store
4. Navigate to the "Redeem Code" box to the top right
5. Enter a code.
6. The screen that pops up next will depend on a few different variables. If all goes well and the code redeems correctly you will see this:
7. If you instead receive a notification telling you the code redeem failed it could mean a number of different things. In that case, please refer to our Error Log Guide for more detailed instructions.
Currently there is no way to redeem codes in the MTG Arena Mobile game (ios, android, etc).
Here’s how to redeem a code in on the Wizards Website (Mobile):
1. Go to myaccounts.wizards.com
2. Sign in.
3. Click into the text box on the right, under Redeem A Code.
4. Enter a code.
5. Press Redeem.
6. If you have entered a code successfully, you will see a confirmation message.
When you open the MTG Arena app and go to the Store tab, you will receive your redeemed items.
When entering a code, keep the following tips in mind:
- Codes are case-sensitive
- Most codes are limited to one per account
- Avoid any leading or trailing spaces (extra spaces before or after your code, which can appear as a result of copying & pasting text)
- Codes that are expired, incorrect, or already redeemed will result in a “Redeem Code Failure” message
- If you don't see the rewards right away when you log in, open up the store and your rewards will pop up.
If you are still having trouble redeeming a code, WOTC Support is very helpful and will take care of you.